Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, January 17, 2018 – Ethiopia and Somaliland have agreed to jointly develop additional ports to strengthen economic integration.
The Ethiopian Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn held talks yesterday with President Muse Bihi Abdi of Somaliland at his office.
The two sides agreed to strengthen their cooperation in peace and security, economy, trade, and education sectors.
Ethiopia will strengthen economic integration with Somaliland by using Berbera Port, the Premier said, adding that the country will, therefore, develop roads to ensure accessibility to the port.
Hailemariam said, Ethiopia, which views the development of neighboring countries as its own, will further continue its support by providing further educational opportunities to Somaliland.
Thousands upon thousands of cassette tapes and master reels were quickly removed from the soon-to-be targeted buildings. They were dispersed to neighboring countries like Djibouti and Ethiopia will also support the fight in combating Al- Shabaab that has repeatedly attacked Somaliland, he stated.
Somaliland President Muse Bihi Abdi said on his part Somaliland has the desire to further strengthen its good relations with Ethiopia.
- The UNIQUE Case For The International Recognition Of Somaliland
- The World Can Learn From How Somaliland Overcame Militias
- Somaliland: The Little Country That Could By David Shinn
- Somaliland Declaration On The Origin Of African Borders
- Masuuliyiinta Xidh-Xidhan Iyo Dareemada Dhagarta Xambaarsan Ee Laga Soo Werinayo Dhinaca Madaxtooyada
- Somaliland Is A Beacon Of Democracy In An Unstable Region