Somaliland will participate in the first-ever Israel-Africa-Arab conference in Jerusalem on Monday, March 27, 2023,
On Monday, March 27, the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs will host the first-ever conference, bringing together think tank and policy center representatives from 30 Middle East and African states.
Panelists and participants to this invitation-only event will discuss the prospects for enlarging and enhancing the Abraham Accords and the potential areas for Gulf-Africa-Israel partnerships in the fields of counterterrorism and national security, food and water security, and environmental concerns.
Speakers and attendees will include citizens of Bahrain, Chad, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iran, Jordan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kurdistan, Liberia, Malawi, Mauritania, Morocco, Namibia, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, South Africa, South Sudan, Somalia, Somaliland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Uganda.
Jerusalem Center fellows, members of Knesset, and American Jewish leaders will also attend, as will the international press corps.
The conference will be live-streamed on YouTube and Facebook.
The Jerusalem Center
The Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs is a leading independent research institute specializing in public diplomacy and foreign policy.
- The UNIQUE Case For The International Recognition Of Somaliland
- The World Can Learn From How Somaliland Overcame Militias
- Somaliland: The Little Country That Could By David Shinn
- Somaliland Is A Beacon Of Democracy In An Unstable Region
- Masuuliyiinta Xidh-Xidhan Iyo Dareemada Dhagarta Xambaarsan Ee Laga Soo Werinayo Dhinaca Madaxtooyada
- KOIGI: Acknowledge Somaliland To Cure Festering Wound On Africa