More than a million people in the republic of Somaliland are battling the worst drought in a decade.
Those mostly affected are children who do not have enough food or water.
Doctors are struggling to save many who are brought to hospitals with severe cases of malnutrition, diarrhea and measles.
Al Jazeera’s Catherine Soi reports from Ainabo.
- The UNIQUE Case For The International Recognition Of Somaliland
- The World Can Learn From How Somaliland Overcame Militias
- Somaliland: The Little Country That Could By David Shinn
- Somaliland Is A Beacon Of Democracy In An Unstable Region
- Masuuliyiinta Xidh-Xidhan Iyo Dareemada Dhagarta Xambaarsan Ee Laga Soo Werinayo Dhinaca Madaxtooyada
- KOIGI: Acknowledge Somaliland To Cure Festering Wound On Africa