Zuhuur Fathi Muktar is the first woman to join the Somaliland Coastguard.
In just four years, she’s managed to climb the ranks to become a Captain – a remarkable achievement in Somaliland’s conservative, male-dominated society.
- The UNIQUE Case For The International Recognition Of The Republic Of Somaliland
- The World Can Learn From How Somaliland Overcame Militias
- Somaliland: The Little Country That Could By David Shinn
- Somaliland Declaration On The Origin Of African Borders
- KOIGI: Acknowledge Somaliland To Cure Festering Wound On Africa
- Somaliland Is A Beacon Of Democracy In An Unstable Region