One person arrested after ‘major incident’ in north London, Metropolitan Police say.
A vehicle has struck pedestrians in north London, causing “a number of casualties”, UK police have said.
Metropolitan Police said one person had been arrested after officers and other emergency services arrived to the scene at Seven Sisters Road in Finsbury Park.
— MCB (@MuslimCouncil) June 19, 2017
“Police were called just after 0020hrs [23:20 GMT] … to reports of a vehicle in collision with pedestrians,” they said in a statement, calling the incident “major”.
“There are a number of casualties being worked on at the scene,” they added.
The Muslim Council of Britain said it had been “informed” that a van had run over worshippers as they left a mosque in Finsbury Park.
The London Ambulance Service said on Twitter that a number of resources had arrived at the scene.
- The UNIQUE Case For The International Recognition Of The Republic Of Somaliland
- The World Can Learn From How Somaliland Overcame Militias
- Somaliland: The Little Country That Could By David Shinn
- Somaliland Declaration On The Origin Of African Borders
- KOIGI: Acknowledge Somaliland To Cure Festering Wound On Africa
- Somaliland Is A Beacon Of Democracy In An Unstable Region