Dubai, UAE, Feb 22, 2018 – Dubai-based port operator DP World accused Djibouti of illegally seizing control of Doraleh Container Terminal on Thursday after the Djibouti government said it was unilaterally terminating DP World’s contract to run the terminal.
“The Government of Djibouti today illegally seized control of the Doraleh Container Terminal,” DP World said in a statement. It said the company had commenced arbitration proceedings in London to protect its rights. (Reporting by Katie Paul; Editing by Mark Potter)
- The UNIQUE Case For The International Recognition Of Somaliland
- The World Can Learn From How Somaliland Overcame Militias
- Somaliland: The Little Country That Could By David Shinn
- Somaliland Declaration On The Origin Of African Borders
- Masuuliyiinta Xidh-Xidhan Iyo Dareemada Dhagarta Xambaarsan Ee Laga Soo Werinayo Dhinaca Madaxtooyada
- Somaliland Is A Beacon Of Democracy In An Unstable Region