The project coincides with International Women’s Day and will benefit 20,204 individuals
HARGEISA: The director of the King Salman Humanitarian Aid and Relief Center (KSrelief) in Africa, Youssef Al-Rahma, recently met with Somaliland Education Minister Ahmed Mohammed Diriye in connection with one of the center’s projects to help displaced women and children in Somaliland.
The project will help those affected by displacement by supporting the education of women and children and raising awareness among the local population about protecting women and strengthening their position in society.
The project coincides with International Women’s Day and will benefit 20,204 individuals.
- The UNIQUE Case For The International Recognition Of The Republic Of Somaliland
- Somaliland: The Little Country That Could By David Shinn
- The World Can Learn From How Somaliland Overcame Militias
- Somaliland Declaration On The Origin Of African Borders
- KOIGI: Acknowledge Somaliland To Cure Festering Wound On Africa
- Somaliland Is A Beacon Of Democracy In An Unstable Region