Liverpool’s star Mohamed Salah is reportedly still a popular figure in the Liverpool squad, despite rumors of him wanting to leave.
Salah has been performing well for Liverpool this season, currently leading the race for the Golden Boot with 17 goals, ahead of Manchester United’s Bruno Fernandes and Harry Kane of Tottenham (16).
However, he reportedly created a lot of tension within the Liverpool squad especially with his rumored spat with Sadio Mane.
Most of these rumors are based on the lack of affection shown between both players on the pitch and some of the arguments seen during some matches.
To add insult to injury, a couple of weeks ago his agent posted a cryptic message on social media after his substitution against Chelsea, which re-ignited rumors regarding his discontent with his situation at the club.
Despite some of his teammate making fun of his agent’s tweet, the majority of the team still like him, according to The Athletic.
“He is the darling of the sports science department and has barely missed a training session,” a club source said.
“He is popular, warm, funny and more self-deprecating than he can appear,” the source added.
Salah has scored 25 goals across all competitions, but it doesn’t seem enough to save Liverpool’s disastrous season so far.
Liverpool have been in very poor form lately, losing six of their last eight games and could drop to ninth place if Aston Villa earn the three points from their missing game.
- The UNIQUE Case For The International Recognition Of Somaliland
- The World Can Learn From How Somaliland Overcame Militias
- Somaliland: The Little Country That Could By David Shinn
- Somaliland Is A Beacon Of Democracy In An Unstable Region
- Masuuliyiinta Xidh-Xidhan Iyo Dareemada Dhagarta Xambaarsan Ee Laga Soo Werinayo Dhinaca Madaxtooyada
- KOIGI: Acknowledge Somaliland To Cure Festering Wound On Africa