COVID-19 has accelerated the global demand for medical oxygen and made the delivery of oxygen supplies more urgent.
In Hargeisa General Hospital in Somaliland, oxygen concentrators donated by the World Health Organization (WHO) are making a difference not only for COVID-19 patients but also children with pneumonia and other respiratory illnesses.
Matthew Larotonda reports.
- The UNIQUE Case For The International Recognition Of The Republic Of Somaliland
- The World Can Learn From How Somaliland Overcame Militias
- Somaliland: The Little Country That Could By David Shinn
- Somaliland Declaration On The Origin Of African Borders
- KOIGI: Acknowledge Somaliland To Cure Festering Wound On Africa
- Somaliland Is A Beacon Of Democracy In An Unstable Region