Oslo, Norway, October 3, 2016 – DNO ASA, the Norwegian oil and gas operator, today reported receipt of USD 37.40 million from the Kurdistan Regional Government as payment towards July crude oil deliveries to the export market from the Tawke field.
The funds, to be shared pro-rata by DNO and partner Genel Energy plc, include USD 31.37 million toward the monthly entitlement for July deliveries and USD 6.03 million toward the recovery of outstanding receivables for past deliveries.
Tawke production in July averaged 117,992 barrels of oil per day (bopd), of which 117,579 bopd were earmarked for export. This was up from June production levels of 114,384 bopd, of which 113,601 bopd were earmarked for export.
An amount of USD 8.41 million remains outstanding from the Kurdistan Regional Government for Tawke June deliveries to the export market. The total invoiced amount for June is USD 38.41 million, for which a partial payment of USD 30 million was received on 8 August 2016.
DNO ASA is a Norwegian oil and gas operator focused on the Middle East and North Africa.
Founded in 1971 and listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange, the company holds stakes in onshore and offshore licenses at various stages of exploration, development, and production in the Kurdistan region of Iraq, Yemen, Oman, the United Arab Emirates, Tunisia and Somaliland.
For more information, please visit: http://www.dno.no
- The UNIQUE Case For The International Recognition Of Somaliland
- The World Can Learn From How Somaliland Overcame Militias
- Somaliland: The Little Country That Could By David Shinn
- Somaliland Declaration On The Origin Of African Borders
- Masuuliyiinta Xidh-Xidhan Iyo Dareemada Dhagarta Xambaarsan Ee Laga Soo Werinayo Dhinaca Madaxtooyada
- Somaliland Is A Beacon Of Democracy In An Unstable Region