The Messi family celebrated the birth of baby Ciro last weekend, which saw Lionel Messi miss last Saturday’s trip to Malaga.
But he was back for the Champions League clash with Chelsea on Wednesday night and he opened the scoring after 128 seconds, slotting the ball through Thibaut Courtois’ legs and racing off to celebrate and to dedicate the goal to his newborn son.
It was his 99th goal in the Champions League and his second against Chelsea, after scoring against the Blues for the first time in the Stamford Bridge first leg.
- The UNIQUE Case For The International Recognition Of Somaliland
- The World Can Learn From How Somaliland Overcame Militias
- Somaliland: The Little Country That Could By David Shinn
- Somaliland Is A Beacon Of Democracy In An Unstable Region
- Masuuliyiinta Xidh-Xidhan Iyo Dareemada Dhagarta Xambaarsan Ee Laga Soo Werinayo Dhinaca Madaxtooyada
- KOIGI: Acknowledge Somaliland To Cure Festering Wound On Africa