Mohamed Salah doesn’t get the respect he deserves at Liverpool.
That’s according to Peter Crouch, who reckons the Egyptian should be stealing more plaudits for his recent performances.
Liverpool have been distinctly off-color in recent weeks, and have fallen to sixth in the Premier League table.
But Salah has been a bright light amid the gloom and has netted six in his last six in all competitions for Liverpool.
Speaking on BT Sport, Crouch labeled Salah “ice cold” and claimed the forward doesn’t get the credit he deserves for keeping Liverpool in the goals amid this current dip in form.
Be the first to know – Follow us on @Saxafi
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp is looking for a response from his players this Tuesday as they take on RB Leipzig in the Champions League.
“I’m not sure their system is clear yet but we have to adapt in the game and play football ourselves,” said Klopp of the tie.
“Leipzig are full of energy, they go for it and we have to as well – we have to create in the right moments and break the press by playing football.”
He added: “The solutions are there on the pitch and we only have to pick them up.”
- The UNIQUE Case For The International Recognition Of The Republic Of Somaliland
- The World Can Learn From How Somaliland Overcame Militias
- Somaliland: The Little Country That Could By David Shinn
- Somaliland Declaration On The Origin Of African Borders
- KOIGI: Acknowledge Somaliland To Cure Festering Wound On Africa
- Somaliland Is A Beacon Of Democracy In An Unstable Region