Meet the finalists for the 7th Annual Miss Africa Great Britain Pageant taking place on the 14th of October 2017 at the Royal Regency Hall in London. The Finalists are from Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, DR of Congo, Somaliland, Cameroon, Eritrea, Somalia, Togo, Guinea, Senegal, and Lesotho.
Founded in 2011, the award-winning pageant is highly competitive and seeks to bring out the leadership qualities in women. The winner will become a goodwill ambassador for Miss Africa and will be charged with designing and implementing a charity program based on her pageant platform.
According to founder Dele Onabowu, the lineup of finalists this year is diverse and very competitive.
This year, all 26 finalists are fundraising for the Grip of Salvation Orphanage in Ilesa, Nigeria. The Orphanage with over 70 residents is run by Deaconess Felicia Odeyemi and her husband in their home.
Meet the finalists:
Living & Celebrating the African Dream!
Catch all the Scoop on www.bellanaija.com
- The UNIQUE Case For The International Recognition Of Somaliland
- Somaliland: The Little Country That Could By David Shinn
- The World Can Learn From How Somaliland Overcame Militias
- Masuuliyiinta Xidh-Xidhan Iyo Dareemada Dhagarta Xambaarsan Ee Laga Soo Werinayo Dhinaca Madaxtooyada
- KOIGI: Acknowledge Somaliland To Cure Festering Wound On Africa
- Somaliland Declaration On The Origin Of African Borders