The President of the Republic of Somaliland, H.E Muse Bihi Abdi, today received the credentials of the new Ambassador of the Federal Government of Ethiopia to the Republic of Somaliland, Amb Delil Kedir Bushra.
The President welcomed the newly appointed Ethiopian Ambassador Delil Kedir Bushra at the Presidential Palace.
During the meeting, President Muse Bihi reaffirmed his government’s commitment to the further strengthening of diplomatic relations and bilateral ties between Somaliland and Ethiopia.
- Dahabshiil’s Golden Jubilee: Celebrating Years Of Excellence With UK HQ Inauguration
- Unleashing Somaliland’s Crucial Role In Resolving The Red Sea Crisis
- A Closer Look At Somaliland’s Pledge To Ensure Airspace Integrity
- The Legacy Of Ali Mazrui And The Fate Of Somaliland
- British Somaliland And Sokotra (Socotra)
- Money Sold In Kilograms At A Unique Market In Somaliland