Last season’s Uefa Champions League runners-up Liverpool will face Bayern Munich in the last 16 of the Uefa Champions League as holders Real Madrid were drawn against Ajax.
Liverpool and Bayern have both won five titles each in the competition, with Jurgen Klopp’s side missing out on a sixth in May when they lost to Real in the final.
Be the first to know – Join our Facebook page
Real, bidding for a fourth successive victory in the tournament, face Ajax, who are second in the Eredivisie, with 14 wins from 16 games.
Struggling Manchester United will be up against Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain when the eight ties begin in February next year.
Manchester City will face Schalke, while Cristiano Ronaldo, who won the tournament four times with Real, will return to Madrid with new club Juventus to take on Atletico.
Be the first to know – Follow us on Twitter @Saxafi
Tottenham Hotspur are up against Bayern Munich, Roma take on Porto and Barcelona have been paired with Lyon.
The full draw is
Schalke v Manchester City
Atletico Madrid v Juventus
Manchester United v Paris Saint-Germain
Tottenham Hotspur v Borussia Dortmund
Lyon v Barcelona
Roma v Porto
Liverpool v Bayern Munich
Ajax v Real Madrid
- The UNIQUE Case For The International Recognition Of Somaliland
- The World Can Learn From How Somaliland Overcame Militias
- Somaliland: The Little Country That Could By David Shinn
- Somaliland Declaration On The Origin Of African Borders
- Masuuliyiinta Xidh-Xidhan Iyo Dareemada Dhagarta Xambaarsan Ee Laga Soo Werinayo Dhinaca Madaxtooyada
- Somaliland Is A Beacon Of Democracy In An Unstable Region