London, UK – Kenya’s opposition leader and former Prime Minister Raila Odinga has indicated his support for the recognition of Somaliland.
Speaking at the British think tank, Chatham House, Saturday, July 30, 2016, on The Importance of Democracy in Africa, Odinga said he personally acknowledged the call for the recognition of Somaliland as an independent country.
“I myself a strong supporter of the recognition of #Somaliland… I think there is a very strong case,” said Odinga.
Source: The Chatham House
- President Ruto Picked To Lead AU Institutional Reforms
- WATCH: Ilhan Omar Rips The Mask Off And Pledges Her Allegiance To Somalia In Disturbing Video
- Ambassador Rhoda Elmi Slams Rep. Ilhan Omar For ‘Ethno-Racist Rhetoric’
- Ilhan Omar Needs To Be Expelled From Congress & Investigated As An Undeclared Foreign Agent
- Alexander Stafford: ‘The UK Cannot Afford To Ignore Somaliland’s Plea For Recognition’
- Ethiopia Requests Regional Summit To Discuss Red Sea-Access Plan