London, UK – Kenya’s opposition leader and former Prime Minister Raila Odinga has indicated his support for the recognition of Somaliland.
Speaking at the British think tank, Chatham House, Saturday, July 30, 2016, on The Importance of Democracy in Africa, Odinga said he personally acknowledged the call for the recognition of Somaliland as an independent country.
“I myself a strong supporter of the recognition of #Somaliland… I think there is a very strong case,” said Odinga.
Source: The Chatham House
- The UNIQUE Case For The International Recognition Of Somaliland
- Somaliland: The Little Country That Could By David Shinn
- The World Can Learn From How Somaliland Overcame Militias
- KOIGI: Acknowledge Somaliland To Cure Festering Wound On Africa
- Masuuliyiinta Xidh-Xidhan Iyo Dareemada Dhagarta Xambaarsan Ee Laga Soo Werinayo Dhinaca Madaxtooyada
- Somaliland Declaration On The Origin Of African Borders
[…] leaders among them former Prime Minister Raila Odinga have been supportive for the Somaliland push for […]