In 1940, Mussolini recklessly brought Italy into World War Two. His dreams of a large Italian empire called for the annexation of many of Britain and France’s African colonies. The invasion of Somaliland was the first major operation conducted by the Italian army in Africa.
- The UNIQUE Case For The International Recognition Of Somaliland
- The World Can Learn From How Somaliland Overcame Militias
- Somaliland: The Little Country That Could By David Shinn
- Somaliland Declaration On The Origin Of African Borders
- Masuuliyiinta Xidh-Xidhan Iyo Dareemada Dhagarta Xambaarsan Ee Laga Soo Werinayo Dhinaca Madaxtooyada
- Somaliland Is A Beacon Of Democracy In An Unstable Region