Africa’s Newest Nation? Should Somaliland Become an Official Country? – TLDR News
Somaliland split away from Somalia in 1991, but 30 years later the country still isn’t recognized by… well anyone really. So, in this video, we examine how Somaliland has succeeded while Somalia has struggled & why the country is still failing to get recognition.
TLDR is all about getting you up to date with the news of today, without bias and without a filter. We want to give you the information you need, so you can make your own decision. TLDR is a super small company, run by a few people with the help of some amazing volunteers. We are primarily fan sourced with most of our funding coming from donations and ad revenue. No shady corporations, no one telling us what to say. We can’t wait to grow further and help more people get informed.
- The UNIQUE Case For The International Recognition Of Somaliland
- The World Can Learn From How Somaliland Overcame Militias
- Somaliland: The Little Country That Could By David Shinn
- Somaliland Is A Beacon Of Democracy In An Unstable Region
- Masuuliyiinta Xidh-Xidhan Iyo Dareemada Dhagarta Xambaarsan Ee Laga Soo Werinayo Dhinaca Madaxtooyada
- KOIGI: Acknowledge Somaliland To Cure Festering Wound On Africa