Wode Maya, a Ghanaian YouTuber who has been recently traveling in Somaliland, described the safest and most peaceful country in Africa, but it is not recognized internationally.
“This unrecognized country in the world really shocked me,” he said.
- The UNIQUE Case For The International Recognition Of Somaliland
- Somaliland: The Little Country That Could By David Shinn
- The World Can Learn From How Somaliland Overcame Militias
- Somaliland Declaration On The Origin Of African Borders
- KOIGI: Acknowledge Somaliland To Cure Festering Wound On Africa
- Somaliland Is A Beacon Of Democracy In An Unstable Region